Not 500 or 1000, but 420

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewiz

Reaction score
I thought for post # 420 I would include one of my favorite beers. It is Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale:

1332-Abeertobrewby.jpg

:mug:

Ahhh - My favorite brewery - And whatever you do.... don't float the Mainstream!

420? Isn't that a different sort of do-it-yourself hobby? I don't think there are too many recipes at those sites. Nobody remembers what they did!

Fingers said:
420? Isn't that a different sort of do-it-yourself hobby? I don't think there are too many recipes at those sites. Nobody remembers what they did!

Once there was a giant pot growing forum called overgrow.com.

I enjoyed reading their DIY threads just for the amazement factor of seeing how in depth and technical people went to grow pot. I thought home brewers were fanatics! These guys were in another league of hobby passion.

420 post without pictures of buds?!?! :mad: ;)
220px-ST-3-bud.jpg

TxBrew said:
Once there was a giant pot growing forum called overgrow.com.

I enjoyed reading their DIY threads just for the amazement factor of seeing how in depth and technical people went to grow pot. I thought home brewers were fanatics! These guys were in another league of hobby passion.
I never was into overgrow.com i was more into cannabisculture.com

Lord Sterrock Hammerson 8 said:
420 post without pictures of buds?!?! :mad: ;)
220px-ST-3-bud.jpg

I never was into overgrow.com i was more into cannabisculture.com

mmm...my paws are tinglin'

It's been a while!!!

There are still lots of pot growing forums. There's one called Cannabis Culture and the guy who runs it is being extradited to the US from Canada for selling pot seeds. A lot of people are up in arms over the fact that the Canadian government never charged this guy or shut him down even though he listed 'pot seed vendor' or some such variant on his tax returns and now they are going to turn him over to the US for a 30 year jail term.

They call this guy one of Canada's major drug dealers but he's never actually sold any pot. Just seeds. Keep in mind that the major pot growers don't use seeds, they grow from clones so he's appealing to the do-it-yourself crowd. He's a major drug dealer in the same way Borat is Khazakstan's foreign affairs minister. The real reason they want him in jail is because he put most of his profits into legalization efforts in Canada and the US. It's basically a political attack.

Just Google 'Marc Emery' and be prepared to be amazed and disgusted whether you're Canadian or American. Prohibition by any other name is still prohibition.

Back