Northern brewer all grain kit deal- good for biab?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a 30 year break I am just rebuilding an all grain setup so I will stick to commercial yeast until I get all the kinks out of the new setup. Working on the brew tower now... I will check the calculator for table sugar...

No need to "order" sugar IMO, plain super market table sugar works fine, I think you use a little less, around 10% less I think....check a priming calculator to confirm if you like.

One yeast, liquid or dry can easily be re pitched to ferment all 3 batches if you want to save a few more $$$.

Or if you want a little project, but a 6 pack of bottle conditioned beer and culture the yeast for your 3 kits, it's not that difficult.

When I am out of home brew (GASP) Fat Tire Ale is a go to beer for me so I have LOTS of bottles. If you were closer I could spare a case or 2 of them! Washed, stacked upside down in the boxes, stashed wherever I can find empty space!

Same 3 that I got. Only problem is when they have sales like that, they take so long to ship. Ordered mine on Sat. and still has not shipped. In a previous order I got the Dead Ringer 3 gal kit, doing it this weekend. So I got my next 18 gallons planned. :D Now I just need enough empty bottles.

Back