No more free beer at Sea World. WTF!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishwrench

Reaction score
Taking the family to FL for a nice vaca. and decided to skip mouse world (went last Dec.) We looked at other options and my lil Guy saw a Sea World commercial. Game on! I remember visiting quite a few years ago and Budweiser had a tasting tent. Apparently no more as of 2/09.

Uhm....was there last year and no free beer, didn't even know they had offered it in the past. Course, not sure I'd wait in line for free Bud anyway.

Busch Gardens in Tampa used to have a Budweiser brewery on site. They had a tasting room but gave only a couple of ounces in a small plastic cup. I only got some once when there was no line. Personally I would put absolutely no effort to get a Bud. Bud is second to last on my list, only Coors Lite is lower!!!!

Busch gardens Williamsburg also had a brewery. When we went I wasn't old enough to sample, but it was my first brewery tour. Even though it was bud the smell was awesome, and had me very interested in the brewing process. Now look what that did to me.:rockin:

A-B sold all their theme park stuff.

there was a thread on it recently, but i can't seem to find it now.

I live in Tampa and I used to get a yearly pass for me and my kids. We would sometimes pop in after I got off work to ride a couple roller coasters and I would grab a couple beers. The policy used to be that they would give you two free beers but I've gotten more by waiting for a shift change. The beer school was pretty cool too and you would get a taste of some non-released brews. Once the free beer went away, I didn't renew.

Busch gardens Williamsburg also had a brewery. When we went I wasn't old enough to sample, but it was my first brewery tour. Even though it was bud the smell was awesome, and had me very interested in the brewing process. Now look what that did to me.:rockin:

I thought the smell in Tampa was atrocious!!!! Didn't like Bud before and still don't. Might even decline a free one!!

They shut down the "Hospitality Houses" in BG and SW either early last year or late the year before. Since it's not an AB park anymore, it doesn't fit. So no real surprise...the horses are gone too. Not a total surprise that the samples left nor the demo brew house.

News flash................that's not beer, ok technically it is but nothing worth getting worked up over.

Back