Nikobrew Hops Grab Bags and Random Pounds O Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You naughty tease!

:) That's what they say!

I just tallied up all the grab bags and we'll have MORE than we ever have had before. Killer hops, amazing prices, 2012 crop (one 2011 crop variety that still smells and tastes great!), all stored well below freezing in nitrogen flushed mylar.

We will have the option of 8 2oz packs of hops or 4 1 lb bags. You won't know WHAT you're getting until they show up. All bags are marked with the included hop's variety, crop year, and AA% at the time of pelleting. There's a lot of calculators out there to tell you what the alpha acid content change will be, but none are actually accurate because there are so many factors involved. Over the years our customers have had great success when brewing with our older crop grab bags.

Stay tuned, they will go live tomorrow at around 9AM PST and I will post a new thread and link when they do! Cheers, and cya tomorrow!

Big thanks to NikoBrew for helping me out with an issue. I called to ask a question regarding some damaged packaging, and without prompting they sent another package. I didn't expect it in the least, but I'm happy to do business with a company that would rather see a company happy over all else.

Latest posts

Back