NIKOBREW BLACK FRIDAY! Hops as low as $6/lb plus other great deals!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Hey folks! The image below says it all! Thanks for your support, it's been a great eight years since we began here on HBT! CHEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nikobrew.com

15209235_1368136013199644_298712902_n.jpg

I just ordered 4 pounds, but I like the grab bag sale better, because I suck at making decisions. I did get one new-to-me variety. Looking forward to trying them.

I just ordered 4 pounds, but I like the grab bag sale better, because I suck at making decisions. I did get one new-to-me variety. Looking forward to trying them.

Hah, thanks for your order, and I hear you on the grab bags. Stay tuned though.. You may just see some offered up before the year is over :p I suggest getting on our email list if you aren't already. Enjoy your hops!!

I will not buy any more hops! I will not buy any more hops! I will not buy any more hops! .......... You are making this really difficult for me. There are some hops there that I really must have and they are at a really good price. And $5 shipping!

4 days to hold out to the end of the sale - not sure I'm going to make it. Maybe I'll last long enough and you will run out of what I want.

My problem is that I have over 20 lbs in the freezer already ........ but there are a few you have that I really like, and I either don't have them, or am really low on the variety.

Whether I break-down or not, hope you have a great sale.

Pulled the trigger this morning. Well noon for me. I was hoping the grab bags was going on too, but that will give me something else to look forward to!!

I have to say I'm impressed!! Ordered was placed and within 90 mins I already had a tracking number emailed to me!! Thanks!! [emoji106]

Alright, who bought the last pound of Citra... haha. I was going to order then something caught my attention for a half hour and came back it was gone, but still in my cart. So sad.

Fellow brewers! Thanks for your support! Just a heads up that you have just about 24 hours (25 to be exact) to get in on these killer deals. And yes, we did run out of Citra for the sale :p Thanks, everbody who picked those and any other hops up!

Fellow brewers! Thanks for your support! Just a heads up that you have just about 24 hours (25 to be exact) to get in on these killer deals. And yes, we did run out of Citra for the sale :p Thanks, everbody who picked those and any other hops up!

Thanks for a great promotion Niko!!! This has been my second order and there will be many more to come over the years.

PS - I was one of the lucky ones to get a pound of Citra. [emoji106] But then again I was at my laptop at 12:00pm EST on Friday to place my order. Do I have a problem??? LOL

Thanks for a great promotion Niko!!! This has been my second order and there will be many more to come over the years.

PS - I was one of the lucky ones to get a pound of Citra. [emoji106] But then again I was at my laptop at 12:00pm EST on Friday to place my order. Do I have a problem??? LOL

Right on! Thanks for your support and enjoy your hops! We only had a couple hundred lbs of Citra at the start of the sale and we blew through them really quickly. I'm not surprised as we had a killer price on them plus of course $5 shipping :p

That being said, just a few more hours until the sale is over! DON'T MISS OUT, FOLKS!

I checked back and nabbed a pound (they came back into stock). Couple of other pounds rounded out the order. Thanks for the sale!

Back