Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatabbot

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm a newbie from Texas. I've got 2 batches of beer in different stages, and about to boil up my 3rd this weekend.

Great forum. I've been reading here for a while before I joined. :mug:

I've only used ingredients kits so far.

My first one is an English Pale Ale, 2nd was an Amber Cerveza, 3rd is a ???

I have ingredients for another Pale Ale, but I'm sort of thinking of brewing up a porter or a stout to be ready for fall. Gotta have my dark beers for cooler weather....

Supposed to be good weather again this weekend, so I'll probably boil up something.

Darth Konvel said:
Well, I can't argue with that. I'm thinking I'll be brewing up a stout after my next brew.

Yep. I gotta go by the store on the way home to pick up supplies. Good times :mug:

I'm addicted to this stuff....

Doesn't help that my wife has had to work extra weekend shifts at the hospital lately. Too much free time for me :ban:

Fatabbot said:
Yep. I gotta go by the store on the way home to pick up supplies. Good times :mug:

I'm addicted to this stuff....

Doesn't help that my wife has had to work extra weekend shifts at the hospital lately. Too much free time for me :ban:

I'm so proud... I've only been here like a week, and someone has a quote of mine as their sig.

[tears up...]

Welcome aboard.

the_bird said:
I'm so proud... I've only been here like a week, and someone has a quote of mine as their sig.

Well, it was a quote meant for a signature. Something that, when taken out of the original context, is absolutely strange :cross:

Back