newbie from richmond va

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mw20

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm just getting back into brewing after about a 10 year break( when my daughter was born, my brew space became her nursery). I've done a couple of batches lately but I'm a bit rusty. Looking foward to being part of the forum.

Hello and welcome from a fellow Richmonder! Have you checked out the James River Home Brewers club yet?

Welcome! I'm just southwest of you in Midlothian

Cool! Glad to know there are more Virginians here. I have not checked out the James River Brewers yet. I live near Regency Square. Thanks for the welcome guys!\
Mike

The JRHB meets every second Wednesday (that'd be next week for this month) at Legend Brewing Co. downtown in the room beside the bar. Meeting officially starts at 7, but people start showing up around 6.

mw20 said:
Cool! Glad to know there are more Virginians here. I have not checked out the James River Brewers yet. I live near Regency Square. Thanks for the welcome guys!\
Mike

Mike

You are about 15-20 min away from me and very close to one of the members of the brew club. Come over to Legend Brewery and check out the meeting this month. I work downtown and always get to the meetings around 6.

-Paul

Thanks Paul, I'll try to come next week. My work schedule varies but it should not be a problem. Mike

Back