Newbie from OK.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coulter

Reaction score
Hi guys, New brewer here from OK. I'm brand new to AG brewing. As a matter of fact, I have yet to attempt an AG yet. I've done several extract batches but love all the options AG has to offer. I'm slowly fabricating all the equipment needed to get started. My next project is going to be a wood one tier stand similiar to ScubaSteve's. I love the DIY aspect to this as well. In the meantime, I'm studying and studying. I feel like I should get college credit as much studying I do on this board. Thanks guys,

Cheers!!

Thanks guys!! I'll definitely post some pics as soon as I start my next project. Just finished my HLT (keggle) and am currently in the process of acquiring two more kegs....legally of course. Hopefully I'll have some spare time this week to start on my stand and take some pics....How about those Pokes!!

Woo hoo! Welcome! Okies rock! I'm an Okie too! DIYers rock!

Okay, enough exclamation points.

I'm sure some colleges have beermaking classes... mine didn't. Maybe I should talk them into teaching one once I have the credibility. I know several people who would like to take such a class.

Heck ya we do Nic0!!

I wish my college had had one. I promise you if you did teach one you will have the best student turn out of any other class...GUARANTEED!!! Not to mention, you could always tell which students excelled at doing their homework by their bloodshot eyes and pounding headache. lol

Heck ya we do Nic0!!

I wish my college had had one. I promise you if you did teach one you will have the best student turn out of any other class...GUARANTEED!!! Not to mention, you could always tell which students excelled at doing their homework by their bloodshot eyes and pounding headache. lol

HA!

What college do/did you go to?

I went to Western Oklahoma State, in Altus, OK. my freshman year then finished it all out at NSU in Tahlequah.

Well I don't know that your missing anything in Altus...unless your looking for an Air Force Base or cattle grazing. Tahlequah was a lot of fun though.

Back