• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale SSBrewtech Chronical 7-Gallon Brewmaster Edition and Kegs for Sale (Houston)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg R

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Morning all,

A few things for sale this morning. I'm downsizing and automating my brewing kit (I now have a Zymatic and BEERMKR) as I am the only beer drinker in the family and have basically run out of time to brew. Can meet most anywhere in the Huntsville/Conroe/Woodlands area. Please contact with questions/offer.

7-gallon SSBrewtech Chronical BME and extras for sale- $700 OBO

Gently used, excellent condition. The fermenter and extras total more than $950 new.
This is the Brewmaster Edition ($599 new) with all the goodies including:
-7 gallon total capacity, perfect for 5-gallon batches
-Fitted neoprene insulated jacket
-Cooling coil inside the fermenter (you must add your own cooling source)
-Tri-clamp fittings with butterfly valves
-Front-mounted thermowell and electronic thermometer
-Sample valve
-Original tri-clamp lid for airlock

And the extras:
-FTSS cooling AND heating kit (heater pad, pump, power source and FTSS heat/cool controller included, $189 new)
-SSBrewtech blow-off cane ($50 new)
-Thermowell mount for the controller, allows for the controller to be mounted out of the way on the fermenter, ($10 new)
-Dozens of extra seals for tri-clamp fittings
-Clean-In-Place kit and fittings -cleaning game changer! ($50 new)
-Extra lid seal
-Ball-lock fittings for easy closed transfer to kegs ($50 new)
-Pressure transfer kit (minus tubing, $46 new)

I also have 7 5-gallon ball-lock kegs I would like to part with. Ideally I'd like to trade them out for 2.5 gallon ball-locks so I can consolidate my kegerator, but if you just need kegs, I'm willing to sell them outright. 4 are new, never-used Adventures in Homebrewing kegs that got cleaned and then shelved after I got them. Asking $50 each for these (they were $65 new). The others are used of varying brands, asking $40 for those. All have lids and hold pressure fine. Some still have beer in them so if you want those, I'll have them cleaned and ready for the new owner.

I can ship, but prefer local pickup. Shipping bulky homebrew stuff with insurance can get expensive quick.

Attachments

• IMG_5636(1).jpg
    IMG_5636(1).jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5635.jpg
    IMG_5635.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5634.jpg
    IMG_5634.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5632.jpg
    IMG_5632.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5631.jpg
    IMG_5631.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5629.jpg
    IMG_5629.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 24
Great, let's get a date/time figured out and I'll get the ones currently holding what's left of those batches on the cleaner.

Back