New to the Forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoPhunk

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone for the wealth of knowledge on this forum. I brewed my first beer on 12/5/2010. It was an Brewer's Best kit. English Pale Ale. I know for sure that I made a few mistakes but that happens and I'm not worried about it.

Keep posting because Lord knows I need something to read at night.

Go F*CK YOURSELF PUNK!

Just kidding, welcome. I love this forum too... When I first started brewing I would be posting questions during my boil, prep etc. etc. and people are always overly helpful and quick to respond. So far everyone I have spoken to or met who are into home brewing have been great, down to earth people.

Go F*CK YOURSELF PUNK!

Just kidding, welcome. I love this forum too... When I first started brewing I would be posting questions during my boil, prep etc. etc. and people are always overly helpful and quick to respond. So far everyone I have spoken to or met who are into home brewing have been great, down to earth people.

Just laughed my ass off.

Anyways, this forum has been the best resource for my brewing (By far). I think I'm on my 10th batch now and I would never have gotten this far if I hadn't used this forum.

welcome, and anything you want to post, you'll get at least 15 replies ;) we all learn here; some of us have a lot to learn :)

not to hijack the thread, but I'm new too and just brewed my first a couple days ago, I think I'm already getting the bug and can't wait to start another brew!

not to hijack the thread, but I'm new too and just brewed my first a couple days ago, I think I'm already getting the bug and can't wait to start another brew!

For about $15 you can get another ale pail and get your next brew going. Then you can have two to worry over. :mug::ban:

Welcome to the forum newcomers. As stated above his is an incredible resource and I would probably would have never made the jump to all grain without the help of all the folks here.

Merry Christmas All

Back