New to the Board

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HCNate

Reaction score
Hello All!

I just thought I would heed the advice of the Board and make my first post in the "Introductions" forum.

I've been a pretty avid homebrewer now for about 6 months, and have done as much experimenting as I can in the limited amount of time that I have been brewing. I look forward to picking the brains of all the experts around here and honing my craft a bit in order to make better beer. My first few months of brewing have consisted primarily of trying to run the gambit in terms of types of beers brewed. I am always looking for something new to try.

As you can see below, I am a bottler. However, I can't wait until I have the space in order to become a kegger and make my brewing life a little bit easier.

Living up here in the Northwest, I have great access to some stellar microbrews, particularly some outstanding Pale Ales as, that is where my primary love lies.

I can't wait to "Talk Shop" with all of you.

I am well aware of Portland! About a month and a half ago I spent a long weekend down there and felt as though I was in a brewery haze with visits to Rogue, Bridgeport and Widmer Brothers. Extremely awesome. Additionally, no visit to Portlad would have been complete with a visit to Henry's 12th Street Tavern and their exhaustive list of local + national beers.

Portland is also supposed to have the highest amount of 'adult entertainment' businesses per capita in the US. I love living here.

Back