New Reality based TV show about Homebrewing in the Bay Area...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNorthernBrewer

Reaction score
sundayIcon.jpg

Northern Brewer's good friends over at the The Brewing Network have landed a TV show in the Bay Area! They're currently casting homebrewers for the reality-based TV show. If you live in the Bay Area, look into it. Here's the details from the BN:

Do you love beer? Are you a home brewer or craft beer enthusiast? Are you interested in learning more about the brewing process while competing with other brewers for great prizes?

We are casting for a reality show that centers around home brewers and craft beer lovers in the greater San Fransisco Bay Area.

Applicants must have a LOVE for beer, a desire to learn more about the brewing process, and a flexible schedule for the following dates:
Dates:

Feb 25
Feb 26
March 12
March 13
April 1
April 2
April 15
April 16
April 29
April 30
May 20
May 21
May 22
June 4
. A basic knowledge of how beer is made is required but home brewing experience is not a must - we want beer lovers of all knowledge levels.

21 and older only!

To apply: e-mail your name, brewing experience (if any), an explanation or example of your passion for beer, and a reason why you should be a part of this TV show. If possible, you may also submit a link to a short video that further explains why we should select you and to help us get to know you better.

email: [email protected]

Deadline for submissions is February 15th!

wow, nice! wish i still lived in the bay area, but only for that reason haha. good luck everyone!

Does anyone know if KOFY streams on the internet? I'd love to watch this show and I'm not sure if Justin will be putting it up on iTunes or not.

Back