New obsession with IPA's!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe I could honestly convert any American hop hater into a lover of such things... Realistically though, I'm not going to send all of you a free bottle of homebrew. Years ago, I used to hate bitter hoppy beers just like some of you. What can I say???... Things change! You really have to get over the bitterness and dryness before anything else, and your palate will change for them... Though the flavors and aromas of citrus, fruit, pine, and/or marijuana should come fairly natural to you from the very beginning.

I am a convert as well...what did it for me was a six pack of Lagunitas Sucks in addition to home brewing and getting an appreciation of hop.

I have a Racer 5 clone in my primary now...

My first craft beer was a 90 minute IPA so I have loved IPA's from the get-go. However, getting into Stouts and more malty beer took me a bit. So now, I love both styles equally, however I will be found to be having more stouts in the colder months than in the summer.

90% of what I brew are IPA's. All kinds from the mild to the extremely hoppy. I just love them.
I have a Beer-Bucket list of IPA's not available here and am on the hunt to find each and every one of them before I die.

Back