Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wee jock

Reaction score
seems like I am about to venture back into a world i left about 20 years ago. The last time I finished a batch of home brew I came home to a basement room flooded with 48 bottles that had exploded. that was the last time I made a batch as the other half ( now ex ) just didn't shut up about it. So here I am 20 odd years later and I fell upon a kegerator that was a great price, have I started a batch yet? nope , but i have started to build a couple of 3 and 4 tap keezers. Give me time I'll get to brewing again but for now I'll get this project done and then I will have somewhere to put the brew other than bottles.

Welcome back to homebrewing!
Time to fill those kegs and use those keezers.

Don't forget to control your fermentation temps, an important part of making good beer.

Welcome to the group!

That's a long time to be away from brewing, lots has changed in that time frame but at least the actual brewing part is the same - for the most part.

Back