New member new brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Markovics

Reaction score
Hey all, My name is Patrick and I live in northern California. I got interested in making wines and meads from watching city steader on the ol youtube, so, I'm experimenting with what I can make and how to fixed my mistakes, lol. I've currently got a elderberry wine, an elderberry mead, and a spice apple wine going. I joined because I might be having issues with the mead, so I posted a question in the mead forum.

Hey Patrick, and welcome. I'll be happy to help on wine, but I don't like mead, so no bueno there.
Funny thing is, I've never even tried a mead before I started on this journey. I had a jar of honey that was a gift (6 years ago) that I had to set out in the sun to decrystalize. So I figured what the heck, lets try a mead with this honey I never use. If nothing else I have some friends that are Monty Python fanatics, that I could give it to, since they would probably love it as it's an elderberry reference, lol.

Latest posts

Back