New Member in Eagle, ID

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings!

I’ve been brewing 5 gallon extract kits (100+ gallons last year). I have two Catalyst conical fermenters from Craft A Brew, three 5 gallon kegs, and a two tap kegerator. I love brewing and just ordered a JaDeD Mantis from JaDeD Brewing, so I can chill the boiling wort in under 10 minutes to yeast pitching temperature. I look forward to seeing and participating in good home brew discussions!

Cheers!
Logan

Welcome from another extract brewer in Boise.

After not brewing for 20 years I picked it back up again and today brewed my 6th 5-gallon batch in two months! That will be it for a while because I bottle and I am out of (grolsch) bottles.
Patrick

Holy cow that’s a lot of brew…and bottling! What did you make?
A buddy of mine in Meridian does all grain brewing. I haven’t witnessed that before, so I’m checking out his brew day on the 19th. I’ve only done extract kits so this will be good to expand my horizons a bit. I hope all your beer turns out great! Cheers!

Back