New member from Virginia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cato1507

Reaction score
Hi all,
I kept running across this forum when googling brew research questions and finally decided to join.
I retired in May and enjoy devoting my time to my hobbies. Golf and wildlife photography are my outdoor hobbies. Woodworking and brewing are my indoor hobbies.

In fact I keep my brewing footprint fairly small and simple as my woodshop and equipment takes up a lot of room.

I mostly do small batches which can vary from HME partial mash, BIAB+LME, and AG BIAB. I use SS Brewtech kettle, 2 gal plastic fermenter, 3.5 gal SS fermenter, and 7 gal ss fermenter.

Hi Cato! Welcome!
I'm retired too, and brewed indoors for my first couple of years. My woodworking is mostly on boats. Keep us up on your brewing.

Welcome from Alaska. I do a bit of wood working myself. I brew more than I wood these days. Sad, I know. I don’t do enough of either. My day job gets in the way.

Back