New Member from Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

higechops

Reaction score
Good Morning.

Beer nerd enthusiast living in the great state of michigan. looking for to drinking some good beer and watching the michigan/michigan state game tomorrow. i have joined the local brewers club in my area and going to my first event on sunday.

been brewing for a couple of months. totally geeked out on being able to create and brew my own beer. love the brewing community because they are all so open to talking and having a good time. hope to be able to post some good stuff here in the future.

also in the process of working with some investors in my area and potentially starting a brewery with a group of people. should be fun!

have a great friday,

Aaron

First off, welcome to HBT. Second, baby steps..

Brewing great beer can be done but to be a successful brewery it needs to be consistently done. Learn everything you can from brew club members and HBT members and you will be off to a good start. Pretty sure I speak for 90% of this forum when I say we all wish we had our own brewery. All being said, have fun, learn as you go and once again welcome to HBT.

haha two things, i am not doing the brewing. will be working with the people. maybe in a couple of years. secondly, i am from oxford. how funny to find somebody so close to home

Back