New Member From Aurora, Nebraska

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jay_mack1

Reaction score
Good Afternoon everyone...

Just a quick note to introduce myself. My name is Jay and I just started brewing my own beer. Nothing to sophisticated to start with, just a few bottles and buckets and extracts.

Since I have started and got to talking around, I have located more equipment at great prices, Free. Got five Corn kegs and a fridge spoken for!

Here after a second or third batch, I am going to have a little bar stocking party.

Well that is all for now. Good to meet you all and I am sure you will hear from me sometime in the future.

Sincerely, Jay

Welcome to the forum!

There's a ton of great information floating around here, so make good use of the search feature and you'll be able too find answer to most questions. If you can't find the answer to something, then you'll find that most folks here are quite friendly and willing to help.

I'm from Lexington, NE and have been homebrewing for about 13 months. Great to have you on the forum. My business takes me from Seward to Ogallala. If you hear of any more corney's let me know.

Hey I'm from Kearney...started brewing in march...JUST opened a bottle of my first all grain batch...not bad...enjoy the website...i've gotten a ton of info here...later

Back