new from philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ancientbrewer

Reaction score
checking out the forums...loads of information
..I've decided to brew one gallon batches which should keep me busy for a while...I've attempted a multi grain breakfast stout which is bottled ..now boiling a Belgian white ....

Welcome, I'm a newbie as well and am learning a lot everyday. This is a great forum with lots if friendly people.

Welcome! There's quite a few brewers on here that are in the Philly and surrounding areas.

There's some good local discussion going on over on this thread: [thread=307200]Philly area Homebrewers[/thread]

Welcome. I'm in south jersey and relatively new myself. Read as much as you can here. There is a lot of good information.

Greetings from Europe, I am a great fan of homemade beer and thought that is time to know how to do it myself. So I am looking around gathering some information before I start practicing.

thx for the warm welcome...i'm learning stuff all the time...hopefully a slamming brew will appear soon :)

Welcome! There's quite a few brewers on here that are in the Philly and surrounding areas.

There's some good local discussion going on over on this thread: Philly area Homebrewers

great thx I'll cbeck kt out for sure

bey im in chestnut hill....just planning my next brew on monday...wife wants a pumpkin....I'm thinking double ale....just opened my multigrain breakfast stout ....not bad

Back