New from NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattsmitty

Reaction score
Hey guys! im new to homebrewing and just bought an extract ingredient kit from a local brew supply shop. I plan on brewing my first batch this coming weekend. Starting with an extract brew of a brown ale so i can ferment at pretty much room temp and not need as much equipment to get started. Im currently looking for a cheap 10 gallon cooler and some old kegs or big brew pots to get set up for all grain brewing. Any ideas on where i can find what i need on the cheap?? Look forward to learning alot from this site!!

I've found a lot of my stuff on Charlotte craigslist I'm only 40 min for there. If you live near Raleigh you will find a lot of stuff as well. Welcome !

thinks man, yeah i stay about 40 minutes from raleigh. thats where i got all my ingredients and stuff so far.

Yea got some camping buddies that brew that live in Raleigh just seems more popular there.

Back