New from CT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennethNoisewater

Reaction score
Just popping in to say hello. I'm going to be starting my own home brewing soon. Always wanted to try it, and now I've got the time, space and cash to do it so I'm going to give it a go.

Doctor? You must mean Dr. James Westfall...

I'm in Simsbury.

LOL! You got me there. I haven't watched it in at least two years now. I should reacquaint myself. Thank you Mr. Noisewater.

I picked up my used kegerator off of craigslist in East Granby, right up in your area.

LOL! You got me there. I haven't watched it in at least two years now. I should reacquaint myself. Thank you Mr. Noisewater.

I picked up my used kegerator off of craigslist in East Granby, right up in your area.

How long ago? My brother sold one to someone who was brewing at home not that long ago. It had 2 taps in the front door, freezer on top...

Another CT brewer from Danbury...

I'll be hitting up Maltose in a few days to prepare for my barleywine.

How long ago? My brother sold one to someone who was brewing at home not that long ago. It had 2 taps in the front door, freezer on top...

This was almost a year ago. Maybe last June/July? It was an older chest freezer. Yellow with a brown top. One faucet tower. Guy's name was Steve if I recall. Nice guy with an awesome bar in his basement.

Tolland CT Here, Casual Home Brewer, Learned by a hands on class @ ZOK's
Homebrew Supply in Willimantic:mug:
GO Bruins, Celts, Sox and Pat's

Back