New but not a Noob

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudbuddy

Hang on, I had something for this
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I've been relying on HBT for advice for years and am forever indebted to you for the great advice you've given me. I'm especially looking at you yooper. I've been homebrewing for about 6 years, and worked at a brewery in Fort Collins, CO for 2 of those years. I started with all grain and didn't learn to brew extract until last year when I helped open a LHBS (Perfect Brewing Supply in case you're interested) in the Chicago area. I work full time at the shop and brew pretty much constantly. Working at the shop is fun because I get to talk beer all day and help people with their brewing related problems. It's like a real life HBT, which is probably why I didn't get around to actually joining until recently. I have also completed the Concise Course in Brewing Technology from the Siebel Institute and will complete the Master Brewer program in 2016 so hopefully that gives me a little street cred.

I'm excited to be here and I feel like it's time to give back to the community that's helped me so much. Thanks everyone, and I hope I can help out someone else the way that you have all helped me.

Relax, don't worry, have a homebrew. :mug:

Welcome, and thanks for the nice words!

Brewing is one of those things that gets into your soul, and just keeps going on going. Glad to hear you're obsessed, like the rest of us! :D

Back