new brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsquatch

Reaction score
hey everyone, thought I would drop by and join a community of people who have a passion for being self sufficient imbibers of beer, and other fermented goodies.
My girlfriend bought me a homebrew kit for christmas, and I bought a nice easy hefeweizen to start off with... wish me luck

the luck seems plentiful, my hefe is bubbling at a nice rate, and Im on day 3, I wonder how it will be, and if it will taste better because of the work put into it

From Colorado yourself, or did I post in the wrong section...

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Home Brew mobile app

There is a certain quality that happens from the knowledge you made the beer. It will improve it, undoubtedly.

Have a great day!

Got all of my stuff, including the bavarian hefeweizen kit from a place called northern brewer in St Paul...
Since I learn things quickly, I may go to all grain some time, and maybe looking at growing my own hops and barley, as well as get a bit of viable yeast from this current batch...
Some things I really look forward to in the future is a vintage barley wine as well as a spicy mead, and some dandeloin wine...
Sorry about the ramble, but I think I am already addicted to this, the bubbling airlock is so peaceful...

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Home Brew mobile app

Back