New Brewer (Omaha NE)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noldar

Reaction score
After a few weeks of research I'm purchasing my brew kit tomorrow and looking forward to brewing my first brew this following week or two! I've scoured this board and a few others trying to take in the numorous information available. If anyone from the Omaha area wants to swap brews (after I get my first done) lemme know!

Noldar said:
After a few weeks of research I'm purchasing my brew kit tomorrow and looking forward to brewing my first brew this following week or two! I've scoured this board and a few others trying to take in the numorous information available. If anyone from the Omaha area wants to swap brews (after I get my first done) lemme know!

Welcome aboard mate.

What you cant learn from this forum aint worth knowing. Have a cruize around the different forums and you will soon find the ones that best apply to you. Feel free to ask questions , around here there is no such thing as a dumb question and members are always ready to give thier oppinion and enter into friendly debate.

Catcha round:tank:

Back