New Brewer in Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benxrow2002

Reaction score
Hey guys, just stumbled across this site and had to sign up. This place looks cool. I got a brew kit for Christmas and fired my first batch up within a day. I have never brewed before so I'll take any tips I can find. I started with a Blonde Ale and am anxious to see how I did. It'll be great to read some recipes, tips, and preferences from folks like you from all across the country. We are all beer lovers, and fortunately for me, being from Ohio gives me access to Great Lakes Brewery which was my inspiration to even try this.

Hey! Welcome to HBT! I brewed a blond ale myself yesterday. I drank a couple yesterday, too. This is a great place to learn. By the way.... we have members all over the world, not just this country. Hang out and you will meet them!

Welcome to HBT. You'll find lots of good advice here. Good luck with your first beer.

Back