New Brewer in Kernersville NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suddy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I just bought my starter kit and ingredients a few hours ago. I am psyched up to brew my first batch! I got a Red Ale for my first brew, I hope it turns out good.

Suddy:mug:

Welcome from Asheville. kernersville is a great town, hoping to find a job there next school year. This site is great source for all kinds of information.

Welcome! (and best of luck). The folks here are great, knowledgeable, and very understanding of a new brewer's questions, obsessions, and omissions.

Hello from High Point, NC! If your doing a "Red Ale" Kit you are in for a real treat. I KNOW its going to be addicting for you! :drunk: Where are you getting your kits supplies and equipment from? You should check out; City Beverage in Winston Salem or Triad Home Brewing in Greensboro. If your interested at all in going "all-grain" someday, they are having a Demo at Triad Home Brewing this Saturday from 12-3:30pm. I am about to make the jump so I am looking forward to seeing it done "live" instead of just reading about it. Good luck on your first batch and welcome to HBT!

-J :mug:

I got my equipment and supplies for triad home brewing. I heard about the event this Sat. I think I will have to swing by and watch him make the batch. I have always enjoyed cooking and creating new things, so brewing is right in my wheelhouse.

Back