New Brewer in Ajax, Ontario

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astralus

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just wanted to say a quick hello to all you Canadian brewers out there. I'm new to the forum, but not very new to brewing. I've been brewing for about 5 years now and have had experience with everything from extract, to full grain. With good local LME I've had beers come out as good as all grain with half the effort. And I am always willing to help newbies (or experienced brewers) with all grain and Liquid extract recipes.

I've switched to kegging over the last year and have included a few pics to show off the set up. The outside still needs some work to look a bit nicer, but cold beer on tap was the goal. (got the freezer after a forklift accident in the warehouse for $50, that's why it's all dented on the lid).

Fav beers range by the season; but as a start, I'd say I love Strong, unfiltered Wheat beers, IPAs and Stouts, with a little bit of everything in between (nothing like a good beer, right?).

I'm always up to meet local brewers too. Have fun everybody!

Rich

(I've included a few pics of my taps below)

inside.jpg

outside.jpg

Latest posts

Back