New brewer from northeastern MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BreWirfel

Reaction score
Hello everyone. After starting this hobby, and having my kegarator die on me...i found this site while searching for cornie kegarator setups. I am using the Lowes frigidare setup. (no tower, just flex lines inside) Just getting into the hobby/lifestyle and am having a blast so far. I look forward to learning some tips from everyone, and enjoying home brewed beer.

Welcome to the forum! It's a great place to pick up tips and info on the hobby. Everybody seems to be friendly, so jump on in.

My family and I like to go camping up at Elk Neck. Pretty area!

Welcome Marylander.
You will find this board an truely amazing resource.
You will also find it biggest time suck you have ever encountered on the web and likely end up cursing the day you came across it as you survey the steaming ruins your life has descended to, surrounded by piles of discarded homebuilt brewing paraphernalia, empty kegs, miles of tubing, pounds of brass fittings, heaps of stinking spent grains and middle aged drunkards who can speak of nothing but decoction schedules, mash temps, pitching rates, grain ratios, mill gap settings, temperature control and something about the foam.......

PS don't forget to use the search
Jason

Welcome Marylander.
You will find this board an truely amazing resource.
You will also find it biggest time suck you have ever encountered on the web and likely end up cursing the day you came across it as you survey the steaming ruins your life has descended to, surrounded by piles of discarded homebuilt brewing paraphernalia, empty kegs, miles of tubing, pounds of brass fittings, heaps of stinking spent grains and middle aged drunkards who can speak of nothing but decoction schedules, mash temps, pitching rates, grain ratios, mill gap settings, temperature control and something about the foam.......

PS don't forget to use the search
Jason

I couldn't have said it better as this is a great (and tasty) hobby! From Maryland to Arizona, the passion runs deep. Welcome to the forums!

thanks everyone for the welcome. I have found a lot of information already. I am a avid forum user for many hobbies, so i assure you i understand the forum etiquette. Happy Brewing...

Back