New Member from Twin Cities

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewstaa

Reaction score
Hey everyone - happy to be a new member of this community. I've been brewing on and off for about 10 years but having kids sidelined the hobby. I'm streamlining my process with an electric AIO system for 2023 and am looking forward to participating in the site that I've benefited from over the years. Happy new year and happy brewing!

Welcome to the community! Which AIO are you going with?
Thanks! Got the Anvil foundry 10.5. I liked the ability to switch to 240v when I (hopefully) get around to putting a dedicated circuit in, and the price point was right as I was able to hit the Black Friday sale. First use was an extract brew a couple of weeks ago with a kit I had hanging around from this summer - excited for its maiden all-grain voyage next weekend!

Thanks! Got the Anvil foundry 10.5. I liked the ability to switch to 240v when I (hopefully) get around to putting a dedicated circuit in, and the price point was right as I was able to hit the Black Friday sale. First use was an extract brew a couple of weeks ago with a kit I had hanging around from this summer - excited for its maiden all-grain voyage next weekend!

Awesome! I went with a Brewzilla 65 L when i made the switch to electric. I did ditch the malt pipe though and use a brew bag...getting much better and consistent efficiency brew days.

Good luck and keep asking questions if you have them!

Back