New Brewer from North Carolina

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GasHouseBrewer

Reaction score
I have been lurking for a while now and finally decided to sign up. Can't believe it took me this long. I am five brews in and can already tell this is going to be a very addictive hobby. Can't say thank you enough for all the info posted on this forum as it is very helpful to new brewers like me. Looking forward to asking everyone lots of questions in the future. :)

Thanks guys, Nice name BelAir. Helped rebuild a 55 when I was a kid. Beautiful cars. My grandfather about killed me when I backed it into a tree after we were done. :)

GasHouseBrewer said:
Thanks guys, Nice name BelAir. Helped rebuild a 55 when I was a kid. Beautiful cars. My grandfather about killed me when I backed it into a tree after we were done. :)

Thanks. I love old cars. I just wish I had more money and time for them. I'm sure your grandfather never let you love that one down.

PerkHouse said:
Any of you guys brewing soon? Mind if I come see your setup/process/etc?

You are welcome to come by any time. My setup isn't very elaborate. I brew on my deck on a propane burner in a 10 gallon pot. I chill with an immersion chilled.

I am going to try to brew this weekend. If I don't; it will probably in two more weeks. I will let you know.

Latest posts

Back