New Brewer from New Brunswick, Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natebomb

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm almost ready to brew, have the gear, just have to decide what I'm going to start with, festa brew or a can kit. Have what I want for a corny keg set up, (I think), just have to get the wheels turning. Planning on starting with a lager and hope to have two or three brews kegged in a couple of months. Dual tap stainless steel Kegerator is the dream, very motivated by the info here, can't wait to lose this skunky Moosehead I'm drinking!!

Definitely drop the Moosehead! Once you start brewing your own, it's hard to go back to the cheap mass-produced stuff. Welcome to Homebrewtalk!

Welcome to the site!!! :rockin: What part of NB are you in? I keg most of my beer as well as some bottling. You can't go wrong with the Festa kits, they make great beer as well as the Brewhouse kits. I find the canned kits need to be tweaked to make them good. But the bag in a box kits like festa and brewhouse are great quality...:mug:

Back