• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey NEW (2) 20 gallon Megapot 1.2 Mash Tun and Brew Kettle or HLT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aristoi

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I started compiling equipment to scale up from 5 gallon batches to be able to do 10 and 15 gallon batches. Unfortunately i will not be able to complete this for a while given my situation. I am parting out all my brand new stuff at a slight loss. I need to stick to 5 gallon stove top batches for the foreseeable future.

Brew Kettle and Mash Tun:
(2) 20 gallon Megapot 1.2 with isoflow pickup tube, Ball Valve and Thermometers. These are $292 each new as equipped
(1) 17" Titan false bottom- $105 new
(1) you have to buy these separately to complete the mash tun, silicone tubing and isoflow barb adapter- $12
All together this comes to $701 if purchased new.

This is all brand new in box never used. Selling it all for $600

I prefer to sell as a package deal locally as shipping cost is prohibitive on size and weight of these items. Will split kettles locally (Central NJ) if i have buyers for both.

Back