Need help with name.........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecd13

Reaction score
I'm going to be brewing my next batch for the guys I work with, we're cops. I want a catchy name for my labels, I'm just drawing a blank. Any help would be appreciated. Everyone in these forums is very creative, thanks.

Its an extract kit from Northern Brewer called The Innkeeper, an English Ale

Ex Army MP here. Remember the after shift drinking, called it choir practice.

How bout "ye olde choir practice ale"

Ex Army MP here. Remember the after shift drinking, called it choir practice.

How bout "ye olde choir practice ale"

I agree! Been a cop 10 years and we had it shortened down to just c.p. You could call it an english c.p.a. so you can use the name again for your next style of beer (like amber cpa)

Bacon Stout

Blue Ale or Pale Blue Ale

Copper Cooper

Drop Top Doughnuts

I.P.A.G-MEN

Amber Alert Amber

Since the inkeeper could be called the master of the inn, and norman bates was somewhat of an innkeeper, you could called it Master Bates Ale

Something on the "I swear I've only had two beers" thing that drunk drivers always say like "Two Beers" ale or something like that. And put it in big 22oz bombers just for fun.

I knew the people on this forum are awesome, great ideas. Love it. I'll let you know which one I choose next week, I'm going away on vacation. Thanks.
Meow!

I like the 5150 bit. It's a call code for an escaped mental patient. That's also what Eddie Van Halen calls his studio. :D
Car 54 ale
Po po pale ale
Dragnet ale
Bobby bitter
English fuzz....

Gumshoe Inn
RoboHops
k-9 Keeper
Can a LEO get Inn?
Fuzzy Ale
My Brothers Keeper
Porkys Revenge
Super Trooper Ale

movies_SuperTroopersMeow.gif

Thank you for all the replies to this thread. After much thought, I am going with the awesome "Hill Street Brews". It just caught me and struck me. Already have another cop working on my labels (He has a degree in graphic arts). Once again thanks.

Latest posts

Back