Need HBTs help in an online vote

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donner

Reaction score
I was soliciting votes for a contest (loser had to shave his goatee, no money to win or lose) and have had a lot of support and success. Since the contest goes on for longer than i thought i'm editing this to remove the link.

Thanks for all those who voted.

Whoo hooo, you all rock. It's not a great photo of joe. I appreciate the help.

Keep the votes coming!

I dislike threads like this but usually participate. I participate however by going and voting for my personal preference. I think it's unfair someone should win a contest because he has more friends. It's like the little boy who wins the bike in the candy sale because his dad took the box to his massive office yet the kid who lost by 3 candy bars was on the street every day for a month selling his butt off.

Sorry had to vote for the soccer coach, but your guy is still kicking his ass :mug:

And I agree, I think Joe got hosed on the photo :D

I dislike threads like this but usually participate. I participate however by going and voting for my personal preference. I think it's unfair someone should win a contest because he has more friends. It's like the little boy who wins the bike in the candy sale because his dad took the box to his massive office yet the kid who lost by 3 candy bars was on the street every day for a month selling his butt off.

Sorry had to vote for teh soccer coach, but your guy is still kicking his ass :mug:

I usually don't like these threads either, but as you point out, you can vote for whomever you want since there isn't just one option on the page. Also, your entire premise assumes that the other guy isn't doing this, as well. Either way, there isn't anything really at risk here, nor money to win. It's not like lives will be changed by 'asking' for votes on this matter. If joe has to shave then joe has to shave. I wouldn't lose any sleep over this particular vote, it's all in good fun.

thanks guys, i'm going to pull the link down. I was just told this goes for another month, so i may have to rock the vote again later. Thanks for all the help

Back