• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need all grain gear shipped to Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rskelhorn

Reaction score
No LHBS here, postal code: X1A3X5

Need everything from wort chiller, pump, mash tun, brew pot etc.

Would prefer used gear, retail + tax makes no sense to me... I'm sure used + shipping I'd still save some $.

Give me a shout!
Cheers

Hey - I'm in Toronto, ON and I'm selling some gear that would just about set you up for electric or propane brewing:

5 gallon igloo mash tun with ss false bottom, ss 1/2" valve and brew thermometer installed. It has served me well for 7 years and has been well kept - $70.

2200W electric brew heater, 120 VAC with infinite-control dial. Only used twice - $120.

8 gallon aluminum kettle with 1/2" ss valve - $50.

20' copper immersion coil chiller - $30.

Also available/negotiable are a 4 gallon aluminum pot with a pre- drilled hole for a 1/2" valve and a propane burner.

Let me know if you're interested.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I've got a full Kal clone brewery with kegging equipment for sale (including chest freezer with temp controller for fermentation if you want it). It's in full working order and works amazingly well. It's all electric so no need in running out of propane.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hey - I'm in Toronto, ON and I'm selling some gear that would just about set you up for electric or propane brewing:

5 gallon igloo mash tun with ss false bottom, ss 1/2" valve and brew thermometer installed. It has served me well for 7 years and has been well kept - $70.

2200W electric brew heater, 120 VAC with infinite-control dial. Only used twice - $120.

8 gallon aluminum kettle with 1/2" ss valve - $50.

20' copper immersion coil chiller - $30.

Also available/negotiable are a 4 gallon aluminum pot with a pre- drilled hole for a 1/2" valve and a propane burner.

Let me know if you're interested.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Any of this still available?

I've got a full Kal clone brewery with kegging equipment for sale (including chest freezer with temp controller for fermentation if you want it). It's in full working order and works amazingly well. It's all electric so no need in running out of propane.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

If it's still available can you message me?

Back