NB White House Honey Ale Not Carb'ing Up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hockeygreg44

Reaction score
I recently kegged a NB Honey Ale, it's been in a keg for about a week and a half at around 10psi and 36F. I have not seen much carbonation. I've been pouring a half a glass every few days and it doesn't look much different from day to day. Here is what it looks like today? Do I have any reason to be concerned? I wanted to try to serve it at a house warming part on Saturday. Any thoughts? Do you think that I can have it ready by this weekend? I am relatively new to kegging, this is only my 2nd keg and I put priming sugar in my 1st keg and then used the CO2 to help it out of the tap.

image-1513300376.jpg

Can't be of too much help as I just put my NB honey porter into the keg today and also set on 10psi. Does your regulator respond and deliver co2 if you pull the pressure relief valve slightly? Are you sure you have co2 in tank? Did you spray ALL components, including lid oring for leak testing?

Yes, when I pull the relief valve, co2 does go into the keg. I also did spray all the fittings down with soapy water to check for leaks and I could not find any.

Latest posts

Back