NanoBrewery build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that I should have looked to see how many pages there were before starting this thread this evening. It started with you framing a small shed in the beginning and has progressed to you framing a large building which is a little ironic and feels like I am about to start reading a whole new chapter the only problem is it has not been written yet. I am new here and definitely subscribing to this thread. As a small business owner I am interested in your story for more than just the beer angle and wish you the best in your next chapter. It is now 12:16am EST and I am going to bed now.

Thanks for sharing,
Marc

Looking more like a brewery everyday.

10-26-11.jpg

10-26-11a.jpg

Wow - I wish I could be you. This looks amazing. Definitely subscribing to follow along with the journey. Been dreaming of doing something similar over on the East Cost, but don't have the balls, money, or construction/engineering experience to do it myself...yet.

I wish you the best of luck - truly an inspiration!

Whow, that's a lot of progress. Looking gooooood. I'm brewing 20 gallons tonight in your honor!

Looking great! Maybe I missed it, but when you poured the foundation, did you install any sort of trough/floor drain for ease of clean-up and for safety. Most breweries have this system because there is always so much water around!

Continued success!

:mug:

Read the entire 814 posts over the past couple of days.
Wishing you continued success and tons of new and constant business!

Looking good... it's comming together quick! now I just need to convince the wife that we will need to go out to CA next year to try some.

So were you aiming to have the pitch of the roof match that electric wire running across there? If so, your off a bit! Just kidding, keep up the good work!
tom

Apologies if I missed what I'm about to ask, but I have just recently started reading the forum again after taking the summer off from brewing.

Do you still have the 7BBL system and is it going into this new building? Also, It has to be so nice to be able to construct this right next to your home! I said it last year and I'll say it again: The beer laws in some states are much friendlier to the small scale brewer. We are strangled by the three tier system and AB here.

Reading this thread and Hoss' Fabook page has contributed to countless hours of unproductivity at work as I fantasize about how I would apply this to my own life. Especially since I intend to do just that when I retire. Hoss, part of my "Exfil Event" when I retire from the Military in about 6 years is a cross-country trip on a motorcycle my Father in Law and I are planning. I've now added your brewery to the list of destinations. Its good to see someone making my own dream come true. Keep it up, dude. Before I started racing motorcycles, I NEVER thought I'd be able to do the things I do to win. Now looking back I realize, anything is possible!

Great story, thread has kept me company on my night shift! Looking forward to all of your updates!

Cheers

I was awake a 330am Alaska time today to smoke a turkey. It's rare that I have such a large block of me time so when I found this thread, I read and read. Congrats on your success and may there be more in store for you.

I finished hooking up and testing the electrical. I have lights now. Won't be long till it's done. Tasting room is closed until I get a new Keezer. :(

Awesome setup! I have thought about the Nano setup process many times, but after seeing your journey here, I'm convinced and inspired to do the same. Great job, and I'll stop by next time I'm in the area and try a brew!

You should set up a brewery cam. I want to stare at it.

Not a bad idea, I would type with one hand watching and waiting. JKing

Any way, just another home brewer that finished reading this entire thread. Congrats to the next guy that does, its getting long. I need to start looking in the laws around where in PA and DE.

Just got final approval on the new brew house! Time to finish out the fermentation room and move the equipment in and start brewing. :ban: :mug: :rockin:

This is one of the few threads I have read from front to now. Well done, and wish you nothing but the best!

Holy SHIZZ!! My eyes are burning. I have looked into doing something just like this countless times and continuously get discouraged from the nay sayers talking about you need to start out so big to be profitable. Well after reading 84 pages in one sitting, I am re-inspired! Thank you so much Hoss for staying on top pf this thread and keeping all of us HBT'rs on the edge of our seat. Although I didn't get a dang thing done today, I was re-inspired and will continue to follow my dream as I can see anything is possible with a bit of passion and the drive to do it! SUBSCRIBED! And congrats Hoss for seeing your dream through. Time for another Hoppy Elixr...

Back