ADHD Brewing ...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MajorJC

Too many hobbies... not enough time.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Getting ready to brew early Tuesday morning. Check HomebrewTalk and see a thread about utility sinks.

Start looking at utility sinks on Home Depot website. Order two plastic utility sinks for curbside pickup.
sink.jpg

When I get to Home Depot, my order is not ready yet so I go in and look around. I see they have their garage shelving on sale. Also these shelves that I put casters on.
redshelving.jpg
chromeshelving.jpg
casters.jpg

So I bought four of the big red shelving units, and six of the chrome wire shelving units with the casters.

So, all day yesterday and today I have been assembling shelving and cleaning out my garage.

At least when I do get to brewing I'll have a much more spacious and clean area to set up and brew in.

couldn't have been cheap! those fancy wire units are pricey! :mug:
True, all the shelving and casters set me back a little over 2K. But of all the stupid things that I waste my money on, this was actually needed and long overdue. SWMBO even approved and said, "It's about time you cleaned that mess up!"

Latest posts

Back