Name a movie that best describes your last fart:

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lolz. dat's a gude von! You gotta know when ta hold'em...know when ta blow'em. No when to walk away, know when you shart! You never pull your shorts, when yer sittin' at the table!...There'll be time enough for whipin'...when the shartin's done.

They have made several Gambler movies, one coming out pretty soon, so it counts either way.

At my age, you do have to "...know when to hold 'em."

I'm roasting some questionable Brussels sprouts, so ...

Apocalypse Later!

Is there a movie called
"Jesus ****ing Christ what crawled up my ass and died a horrible rotting death"?

Sent from my magic box, using only my thumbs.

Soggy Bottom, USA

Even the caption on the movie cover sounds like a nasty day-after-boozin' fart: "A moonshine-swillin' romp in the swamp!"

The day the earth stood still. ( cue 50's sci-fi music here) Where I play Fort, the flatulent robot of death. :drunk::confused:
* I was sitting here loling at this post. Then I had the Mel Brooks thought...what if that 7' actor had beer & pizza for lunch? Then being locked in that suit for some 20 minutes at a time?...

Thankskilling (Turkey makes me tired...and apparently gassy)

Gobble Gobble M*****F*****!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back