Namaste from Mumbai, India

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings from Mumbai! I'm a long time brewer originally from Alaska and now in India by way of Egypt. I've brewed on 3 continents and enjoyed my favorite beverage on 5 continents. I'm upping my game and building a brutus system and getting some custom kettles built while I'm here. Cheers!
WaywardVagrant

Greetings from Finland!

I've been to Mumbai once. I would imagine that you can have anything in the world custom made for you there.

Do they still have army guys carrying submachine guns outside of the airport's main entrance/exit doors?

man, that must be an intereting place trying to get all the hops and barley and such for homebrewing! although the extra ingredients there would make me want to do some spiced beers or something, like old herbal beers!

Rivenin,
Yeah, standard ingredients have been somewhat hard to find.
I did manage to get 45kg sacks of wheat malt and 6-row barley malt the other day from a local supplier. I carry my hops in when I travel and I culture my yeast that I've brought in. Specialty grains are hand carried or created from local ingredients. Once I get a measure of how the new malts perform I'm excited to try some experimentation with more local ingredients.

Cheers,
Wayward

man, that must be an intereting place trying to get all the hops and barley and such for homebrewing! although the extra ingredients there would make me want to do some spiced beers or something, like old herbal beers!

Back