My wife found the secret beer closet...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys got some nice cars. Mine is a plain jane Hardtop, but I'm doign what I want with it. Not going to go overboard on the muscle. Just stock 351W from an 85 F-150, replacing the seats with 6-way power seats form a '90 Thunderbird. Front power discs (safety), 3-point seat belts. Some basic personal customizations.

Once I get it up here to my house, then the real fun can begin. Probably have to hold off until spring now, since it will be too cold to paint over the welds, but there is plenty that i can do off the body.

Funny you mention thunderbirds, my MOM had a 4cyl turbo coupe thunderchicken that would smoke my mustang every which way but up.

Of course over the years she also had a duster, a road runner, a baracoudda, and 3 thunderbirds.

I didn't overboard my stang either. It has what it has. 289 is plenty enough. I dirive a ford diesel truck daily commuter, so when I really want horsepower, I have it... its not what I call "peppy" tho!

Latest posts

Back