My SABCO + Ebrew Supply + Kal Clone-ish

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I started to adventure into electric brewing. I have very little experience with electric, but I've been reading up for a while now. My first goal was to take my SABCO and integrated it into a panel and set it up to eventually run on 30amps. Once I feel comfortable programing the Unitronics controller I think I'll wipe their software and write my own.

This has a been a huge learning curve for me, but it looks like today have everything working. :D

The Unitronics v350 will run the RIMS tube and the mash pump and the Auber PID will monitor my HLT temp. I know this looks like over kill for a 15 amp system, but my plan was/is to setup it up that I should only have to add a terminal block and upgrade some wires on the power side.

I have one question about the volt meter though. I feed the volt meter with my input power supply, then I just jump it to the input, it that okay? It works, but I does make a buzzing sound,

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_4517.jpg

IMG_4522.jpg

Back