my name is pickledherring & i'm a home brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickledherring

Reaction score
greetings from montclair nj... my wife and i did our first batch a year ago, and i was instantly a complete addict. i switched to all grain after the first month and have produced 20 batches to date. I use a keggle and igloo coolers to make 11 gallon batches which i split in 2 and add diff yeasts, dry hopping and i toy around with the gravity pitching honey, agave, dehydrated cane juice or maple syrup to experiment. so i have ended up with nearly 40 different beers. i've absorbed so much over the past year (in terms of abv and knowledge).. and i keep learning how much there is to learn... i managed bars, was a beverage manager in brasseries and toured belgium in search of great beer, it is my passion.. i have hopped from site to site over the year, but i keep coming back here as the community is very responsive, and eager to share what they know. It is nice to be here, thank you all! :cross:

Welcome! It sounds like you have quite the experience to share with us, as well. Good brewing!

Back