New Brewer Arrives

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunstar

Reaction score
Hello. I've been perusing the site and decided to sign up.

A bit about me.
I recently moved from a highrise to a town house, where I have space in the basement to muddle around. I had the equipment for close to 15 years but we never got around to using it - lack of space. But now we have space, I usually have something in the works.

I have started with kits, and I been playing with mead - 1 one gallon experimental batch, and I just started a blueberry mead experiment yesterday.

When I am not muddling with mead, wine or beer, I work as a cook at a local restaurant, I collect transformers and keep a small reef aquarium.

As I was browsing for rhubarb mead recipes I found this site - yet again. So I figured I might as well sign up.

I am eager to learn and hopefully any gross errors will be graciously pointed out so I can improve with time.

Side note I broke a bottle of wine yesterday, stumbled barefoot into the glass and got myself. I had a bad day... my poor wine :(

Back