My Frankenstein eherms setup!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much progress this weekend the ladies kept me busy. I will say wiring the element plugs was not fun at all. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393132460.770731.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

The parts came in from brewhardware.com for the kettles. Looks like it will be a busy weekend

Upgrading from this. The stand will be for sale soon.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394056147.430658.jpg

Finally got the chance to do a dry run with the panel. Everything is good to go as far as it goes. I have to wire my element in my hlt and install the element in my bk.

Made some labelsImageUploadedByHome Brew1402685869.309677.jpg
Tested a few nights agoImageUploadedByHome Brew1402685896.070738.jpg
Did some drywallImageUploadedByHome Brew1402685939.269606.jpg
Sorry about the slow updates it's been a busy few weeks.

Can you post some pics of how your temp probes are all connected and wired up?
Looks great!

Wow, what a beaut! Orange is my jam and as much as I love my new control panel, even in the box and not being used, I love the idea of an orange control panel!

Nice work man!

Awesome pics and I think I am going to put mine my probes at the closest exit point on both the HERMS and MT as you have your MT probe setup.

Excellent setup man! Looking forward to brewing on my e-brew rig soon as well. I still need one more 15g pot and to build out my temp probe cables.
Add in that I still need to finish up drywalling my brew shed and hanging the ventilation hood/exhaust motor and it may be March before I get it done.
lol
:mug:

Good luck with the drywall. I am still cleaning up dust from mine. I've got to have some fiberglass behind my rig and build the permanent platform for it all. We got the panel and system running and finishing the room too a back seat.

Good luck with the drywall. I am still cleaning up dust from mine. I've got to have some fiberglass behind my rig and build the permanent platform for it all. We got the panel and system running and finishing the room too a back seat.

yea drywall work is not fun. Putting in the insulation was even worse.
Its going to be a nice man cave/brew shed when its done though. :)
Just taking forever for this project due to time/work and cash flow(paying for things as extra money rolls in).
At some point I need to post my own build here when its closer to done.

Latest posts

Back