My favorite beer glass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one of these for Christmas two years ago... Sadly, I broke it! I should find another one! Thanks for the reminder!

:mug:

you can get them at WorldWideFred

Don't put it in the dishwasher. I have the upside down glass and the WineStein, and I can't figure out how to get the damn water stains out of the middle of them.

Haha. My girlfriend just surprised me with that on the way home tonight! Got a few beers on the way home to test it out but ended up.needing to tale a family member to the hospital. So... tomorrow! Lol

The flute is from a set of 8 monogrammed with my grandfather's initials. Dad doesn't know how old they'd be, but figures 70-80 years old. Don't drink from them often.

The pint glass is my favourite glass shape ever, bar none. Not sure why. I have a set of 8 that are my everyday swillers.

The 1 litre Lowenbrau that my dad got in England in in the 60's. He lived in London for a year, and chugged the thing from full standing on a table at the airport bar with his buddies just before he boarded the plane. One of his buddies was trying to buy it from the bar, but they wouldn't sell it, so dad shoved the thing in his carry on and flew back to Canada. Gotta grab it and get picture up! One night in highschool I grabbed it and filled it. Took me a LONG time to drink, as I already had had quite a bit to drink, which I needed to get the courage to get it down and use it!

IMG_0563 [640x480].JPG

IMG_0570 [640x480].JPG

IMG_0573 [640x480].JPG

....for special occasions or for company:D

we make our own. The wife picks up glass candle holders at the Hobby Lobby when they are on sale, I think $1.50 ea. and the pint Masons for a dollar or less, and the glue.
We have givin out dozens of these as gifts.
Later.....TangleFoot

P2280009.JPG

Not my pictures, but still my favorite glasses.

I have the two in the first pic, the smaller one holds about 11 ounces, the larger one holds 22 (its big!). They have an even bigger one! I've never seen it in person nor do i know how much it holds, but just look at it..

76472753_5f14bdd38a.jpg

beer%205l%202.jpg

:rockin:

we make our own. The wife picks up glass candle holders at the Hobby Lobby when they are on sale, I think $1.50 ea. and the pint Masons for a dollar or less, and the glue.
Later.....TangleFoot

Later.....TangleFoot

That just screams "class", well done! :D

Back