• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My Collection of Branded, British beer Glasses.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted on here about the Duvel glass and an odd / interesting Guinness glass or 2, as well. Just let me know. Thanks!

I posted on here about the Duvel glass and an odd / interesting Guinness glass or 2, as well. Just let me know. Thanks!
Duvel glasses are quite hard to get hold of, though not impossible. You might have to buy 2 bottles of their beer to get a glass.

OK. Just thought I had the original reply on here requesting one. :)

Give me some idea please... Iknow its hard, but do you want brand or stlye or name?

I'm not too particular...anything a little obscure or N/A in the states. Something non traditional, like a goblet/chalice, imperial pints. I wouldn't be offended with a surprise package! I'll PM you my zip code for postage reference. :mug:

No PM in my box (I have room for like 24900 more).

Very interested. Have any glasses similar to this shape?

festivus+dusseldorf+altbier.png

so what's all left over... anyone get any of these yet.. it been two months now??

Back