Multi state beer tour!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brick_haus

Reaction score
My wife and I live in southern California. My oldest son lives in Denver. Another son lives in Redwood City (Ca.)
Whenever we visit them, we drive. For economical reasons...NOT!
My wife spends hours researching the different routes that we can take to maximize our enjoyment during these treks. National parks, monuments etc.
Well, during the last two years since I started brewing, and she realized that she actually LOVES craft brews, our nightly stays during these trips have been planned in such a way that our hotels are conviently close(walking distance) to a small craft brewery.
We've been to a crapload of brewerys. Ballast Point, Ale Smith, Green Flash, Cismontane, Stone, Carl Strous, Figura Mountain, Barrel House, Tap It, Central Coast Brewery, Creekside, Firestone, Lengthwise, Pizza Port, Santa Cruz Mountain, Sumptown, Lagunitas, Bear Mountain, Track 7, Hoppy Brewing Co. Russian River, Surf, Institution, Wolf Creek, Lady Face. Elk Mountain, Horsefly, Rockslide, Moab Brewing... And many more... you get the point, we are serious beer enthusiasts...
This summer, we will be making a trip from Ventura, Ca. (home), to El Paso Texas, then to Denver, then back to Ventura.

We're looking for brewerys to visit on the way there and back. We dont mind going out of our way to experience a special place, wether its the beer, people, atmosphere or whatever. With our destinations in mind, does anyone have any recommendations?

Cheers!:mug:

Second street brewery in Santa Fe, NM.

Good beer. Try the mussels too.

Back