Mr. Bowenz = Fancypants

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of what?

Besides... Mr. B's my boy... we stand united in the belief that you CAN control a 23/32 tip jet burner. I'm TELLIN' YOU!!! WE DO IT!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY WON'T PEOPLE BELIEVE US!!?!?!

Nah... my HBC was passing around the article and I said to myself, "hey... I know that name and that bah".

I figured I would post it up for all to see.

Of what?

Besides... Mr. B's my boy... we stand united in the belief that you CAN control a 23/32 tip jet burner. I'm TELLIN' YOU!!! WE DO IT!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY WON'T PEOPLE BELIEVE US!!?!?!

Nah... my HBC was passing around the article and I said to myself, "hey... I know that name and that bah".

I figured I would post it up for all to see.

Yeah, I told Bob that my friend mrbowenz was in the Times. He was suitably impressed.

Fancypants ?, I wanted to not wear pants, but after one look, they suggested I had better "put something on" ... thanks for the kudos all, it's been a great shed to brew in and a mecca for bad behavior . When in the greater Philadelphia area, PLEASE ! make yourself welcome and visit me , would love to host a fellow HBT'r for drinks or a brew session.

Of what?

Because , it just wouldn't be right CB ...heretics, all of them :ban:

Because , it just wouldn't be right CB ...heretics, all of them :ban:

You know, it wouldn't have killed you to mention your imaginary friends. I would have mentioned you if I was interviewed for the Times!

In fact, when I'm interviewed by the Iron County Reporter about the Bass Festival Parade next weekend, I'm going to mention you. Just to show you what a nice person I am. :drunk:

Fancypants ?, I wanted to not wear pants, but after one look, they suggested I had better "put something on" ... thanks for the kudos all, it's been a great shed to brew in and a mecca for bad behavior . When in the greater Philadelphia area, PLEASE ! make yourself welcome and visit me , would love to host a fellow HBT'r for drinks or a brew session.

I hafa say, I've really enjoyed the photos I've seen of your bar and you (and the other brewers) were REALLY well represented in this article.

If I can find an excuse for a three house drive north of Allentown, I'll stop by. :mug:

You know, it wouldn't have killed you to mention your imaginary friends. I would have mentioned you if I was interviewed for the Times!

In fact, when I'm interviewed by the Iron County Reporter about the Bass Festival Parade next weekend, I'm going to mention you. Just to show you what a nice person I am. :drunk:

Let it be known, I am now recognized by my "secret crush girl" Yoop, I feel ashamed and embarrassed that, although I have tried on several occasions to strike your fancy over the years ( and I am freaking Canadian , and have played hockey for 28 straight years, and beer brewing thingy ..duh ) , I have never been able to be anyone to you , other than , oh, that old beer history guy. It took a New York Times article to get me noticed by my hockey & Iron County Bass Festival gal. Life is better for me, please mention me and perhaps make me your avatar ? ;)

Let it be known, I am now recognized by my "secret crush girl" Yoop, I feel ashamed and embarrassed that, although I have tried on several occasions to strike your fancy over the years ( and I am freaking Canadian , and have played hockey for 28 straight years, and beer brewing thingy ..duh ) , I have never been able to be anyone to you , other than , oh, that old beer history guy. It took a New York Times article to get me noticed by my hockey & Iron County Bass Festival gal. Life is better for me, please mention me and perhaps make me your avatar ? ;)

Yeah, it's the Times that puts you over the top.........;)

Back